Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 8, 2012

DU LỊCH VÀO MỸ

Muốn bảo lãnh người thân vào Mỹ, trước hết bạn nên viết thư mời họ. Bạn có thể viết thư theo mẫu thư thí dụ sau đây:

__________________________________________________________

Date


Tên họ của người mà bạn muốn mời
Địa chỉ của họ


Subject: Invitation to visit USA

Dear Sir [or Madam],

I would like to invite you to the United States of America to stay with me for <six> months. It would be very nice to have you with me. During your course of stay, we would visit various tourist places in USA such as New York, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas, Disney Land and Florida.</six>

During your stay in the United States, I will bear all your responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, return air ticket fare to travel from VIETNAM to USA and back, travel expenses within USA, medical insurance, housing and food. You will stay with me in my apartment located at the above-mentioned address.

During your stay here, you will also get an opportunity to see and experience the western culture, meet different kinds of people and different variety of food. You will also enjoy the nice weather and the nice city I live in.

We would have a nice time together after a long time. So, please begin planning for the trip. I am eagerly waiting for you to visit me.

Yours lovingly,

Chữ ký của người bảo lãnh
Tên họ
Địa chỉ
Số điện thoại
__________________________________________________________

Sau đó, bạn cũng nên viết thư cho Đại sứ quán hay Lãnh sự quán Hoa Kỳ tại Việt Nam để xin họ cấp visa cho người mà bạn muốn mời qua Mỹ du lịch. Thư đó có thể viết dựa theo mẫu sau đây:

______________________________________________________________

Date


U.S. Consulate General
4 Le Duan
District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam
Subject: Issuance of visitor’s visa to my parents

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [tên họ của người bảo lãnh], work as a [việc làm của bạn] at [tên chỗ làm] located at [địa chỉ chỗ làm]and earn [tiền lương] per year. I would like to invite my parents, Mr. [tên họ cha] and Mrs. [tên họ mẹ], to visit USA for tourism purpose and to meet me. They will be staying with me at my home at the above-mentioned address for months.

During their stay in United States, I will bear all responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, return air ticket fare to travel from Vietnam to USA and back, travel expense within USA, medical insurance, housing and food. I will personally make sure that they leave United States before the expiration of their authorized stay. I will also personally make sure that they will not become public charge on the part of United States government.

So I respectfully request you to grant my parents’ visitor visa.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours sincerely,

Chữ ký của người bảo lãnh
Tên họ
Địa chỉ
Số điện thoại
____________________________________________________________

Ngoài ra, bạn lập thêm mẫu bảo trợ tài chánh I-134. Mẫu này có thể tải xuống ở trang Web http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... f3d6a1RCRD của Sở Nhập tịch và Di trú Hoa Kỳ.

Bạn gởi tất cả giấy tờ nói trên về bên Việt Nam kèm theo bản sao giấy chứng nhận nhập tịch hay thẻ xanh của bạn, giấy khai thuế mới nhất của bạn, giấy chứng nhận việc làm và tài khoản nhà băng.

Khi nhận được giấy tờ của bạn từ bên Mỹ gửi về, người bên Việt Nam có thể vào trang Web http://vietnamese.hochiminh.usconsulate ... pply2.html của Lãnh sự quán Hoa Kỳ tại TPHCM để biết thủ tục phải làm bên Việt Nam.

Nói tóm lại, khi nhận được giấy tờ của bạn từ bên Mỹ gửi về, người thân của bạn bên Việt Nam có thể đi xin hộ chiếu. Người thân của bạn cũng có thể đi xin hộ chiếu trườc đó khi có ý định xin đi du lịch.

Nếu đã có hộ chiếu thì khi khi nhận được giấy tờ của bạn gửi về, người thân của bạn sẽ phải vào trang https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ để điền mẫu DS-160.

Sau khi điền xong mẫu DS-160, người thân của bạn đến nhà băng Citibank để trả tiền lệ phí xin cấp visa du lịch. Địa chỉ của nhà băng Citibank ở TPHCM là:

Toà nhà Sun Wah
115 Nguyễn Huệ
Quận 1
TPHCM

Sau khi đóng lệ phí và chuẩn bị các giấy tờ bên Việt Nam như giấy chứng nhận sở hữu nhà đất, giấy chứng nhận tài khoản ngân hàng, giấy chứng nhận việc làm, giấy phép kinh doanh, người thân của bạn sẽ phải vào trang https://evisaforms.state.gov/default.as ... &appcode=3 để đăng ký ngày hẹn.

Ngày phỏng vấn, người thân của bạn mang tất cả giấy tờ của họ cũng như của bạn gửi về đến Lãnh sự quán để phỏng vấn.

Hungviet

1 nhận xét:

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    Trả lờiXóa